3rd Grade - STAAR review
- SMART Notebook Jeopardy Game Template (with directions for modifications)
- Jeopardy Labs allows you to create a customized jeopardy template without PowerPoint. The games you make can be played online from anywhere in the world. Building your own jeopardy template is a piece of cake. Just use our simple editor to get your game up and running. Not interested in building your own jeopardy templates? Well that's cool too. You can browse other jeopardy templates created by other people. It doesn't get any better than this!
- TeacherLed- Interactive Whiteboard Resources for Teachers has a great web-based buzzer for use on the SMARTboard.
- Bright Hub Education has a variety of PowerPoint templates for games such as Deal or No Deal, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, Classroom Feud and more.
- Math STAAR prep is now available for your students! Create your account, select the specific TEK you would like for them to practice and then have them click here: https://prodigygame.com/play/
Have them click on New Student and provide the class code, or have them login with their Prodigy credentials.